Thursday, April 24, 2008

THE SMARTS

Now there is the good kind of smarts the yuck kind of smarts. This is the yuck kind. It is the type the has pain.

Not quite a happy time to be sure. But we can survive it. And if we work it right we can do better too.

But the nice thing is if we handle this thing right we get the good kind of smarts. That iw when you know you learn something

Like if you slam your hand in a drawer, it smarts, but you get the smarts of not doing it again, which is a good deal.

Now personally, I don't know, I just wish there was a way to do this in more situations. Kind of as an object lesson.

Yeah, to teach people. That would cool. Only problem is when you teach them with bashing they don't always learn the well.

I wish they did, but they don't. But that is okay, because I'm going to keep trying. By golly it is worth it to me.

I just sort of feel a need to do this. You know, help my fellow man or lady for that matter I guess.

Just make like easier to be sure they got the smarts. And if it takes a little smarter then that is a good thing.

Now all I have to do is convince Otis this is true. He has this funny idea that it ain't a good thing.

I mean like they will forget. I have seen any that do. But then I don't always get a chance to ask the ones that are unconscious.

Oh well I'm still working on finding a way to do that. Maybe a few bat lessons to be sure I hit my target better.

Well that is my idea of smarts. So far Otis hasn't given me the money to go down and practice at a batting cage.

But maybe he will eventually. However, I think he will eventually. At least if I keep bugging him about jelly beans.

Yeah, that seems to get him to listen. Not all the time though. But enough that I feel good about it.

Well when get both jelly bean and a chance to bash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home