Sunday, April 27, 2008

I DON'T KNOW

I hate this answer. Like it is a good thing. Who voted for that? Not me. I like real answers.

Now if you don't know I appreciate that part too. And if you can't always know that is cool too.

But once and a while it is a good deal I reckon. And that is what counts. Just do me a favor and be honest.

Well that can be tough too. I mean when you feel under some pressure to actually tell me some story either.

That is the hard part. When somebody makes crap up instead of telling the truth. I hate don't know, but guesses are worse.

In any case, I do try and figure out this deal on a realistic level. Which means to ask is this person sane?

It sure is nice to know. The goofy ones are the ones that really get you worried. They can be so bothersome.

And that makes it so tough at times. Honestly I do find it so darn difficult to cope with that at times.

But that is okay. I have to move on here and find the ones who say I don't know and really mean it.

Not the ones that say something else when it is what they mean. Man does that suck. I hate that part so much.

Oh well that is okay. I will try to keep them behaving themselves. I might have to resort to my bat at times.

I know that sucks to some, but I think it sure does keep things simple. Well to me. Maybe not to some.

In any case I am working on it. And will keep it sane if I can. As long as that comes out with me getting a real answer.

Oh man does it suck when that doesn't happen. I mean if some clown says I got the answer and doesn't it then forget it.

Boy ain't it amazing how this all sucks at times? I think it is? Well that is my view you understand.

Going to stick with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home