Friday, April 25, 2008

THAT'S FINE

Why do people who say this never mean it? Oh they act like it is no big deal, but they are fibbers.

I've never had anyone say that who really meant it. And let me tell you that sure bugs me when you think things are good and they aren't.

But that is why I don't pay much attention to the that's fine people. Oh well that is what I don't mess with when I can avoid it.

This is not my idea of a good thing. I really get to the point of cringing when somebody I know says that.

I guess there are people out there that mean it. Wish I knew them. Sounds like they would be tolerant types.

Just not sure where to find them that don't disappoint. Maybe they all hang out somewhere together.

Yeah sort of you know figures that such dude would only want to be around other cool dudes. And that is a shame if you don't get a chance to join them.

But that is what I am trying to do my best to find with some people. The real that's fine types.

I sort of thought you know after what the Reverend Anable said about forgiveness the other day he might qualify. But doesn't seem that it turned out to be truth.

You know, I figured that forgiveness would mean you were kind of tolerant of other. You would think so.

But with him about the only time he seems to be fine with stuff is when he like is eating donuts. That makes a big difference in his find-o-meter.

And even though that isn't necessarily find with me, I guess if a few donuts makes him find about stuff that is a good thing. At least it seems to keep him from talking about seeing everyone as going to hell at times.

Yeah, I like not having him say that as much. Not sure I quite understand how God cares about donuts though.

Seems to be okay for the Reverend that way though. Which since he talks to God and all does end up kind decided all kinds of stuff based on donuts.

But I suppose that is up to him and the Lord. And so far he won't say whether something other than donuts is fine though. Have to wait on that part. Hope not too long, before the fresh donuts are gone at the donut shop.


Thought for the week: "How so many people with happy face buttons, don't smile? Can't they see them good?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home