Thursday, May 01, 2008

THE BAD STUFF

Now there is no way this can be called good. Nope you know that bad is never good. Might be well bad in a real bad way, but not good.

Course as grimefighters we deal with bad all the time. Not very you know surprising. Griminals are not about good no matter what happens.

So we understand dealing with them will never be good. Except for the part about feeling good when it is all done.

As in when you are all finished you feel do dang good you beat the snot out of them. Kind of feels like success.

Just frustrating they never say thanks. I would think it would be nice if one they were grateful for me helping them to see the light.

Normally it is a street lamp after I bash them and they are lying down and looking up at it. Oh yeah I wish it would make a difference.

But then I guess that might be a tad too much to expect. I mean it is hard for them to see much when they are unconscious.

And then they do tend to get picky about such things. Like you know when they wake up having a headache.

That wouldn't happen if they didn't try to be bad. Which would make things so much easier for everyone.

But will they listen? Nope. Will the stop doing bad stuff? Nope, not that either. Stupid jerks!

Well that is okay. I'm working on a way to improve this problem. You know to try and make a way to do what Otis called inspiration.

Now the way I understand this it has something to do with trying to making them want to actually change. That sure sounds crazy to me.

He seems to think it works. So far I have seen it though. I mean I do try to make it sound encouraging.

Well I guess if I did more talking before I bashed them it might help. Just can't say for sure.

Maybe I will work on that down the road. Ain't promising it though. Kind of partial to my bat.
Kind of and old friend and hate to hurt its feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home