Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AGAIN?

Is there some curse at times that makes the worse problems happen more than once? Sure seems like it to me.

Oh man this is not my idea of a good time. I definitely don't enjoy when life sucks and then does it like a vacuum cleaner again.

Now I don't reckon I would object you know if things didn't like happen this way so often. We do try so darn hard at the office doing things right.

Oh I imagine they mean well. At least they keep saying they do. But the problem is they don't quite manage to achieve it.

I do enjoy busting the bad guys. I will admit that part. Just wish that they didn't like have us go out and do the same darn thing when it didn't work the first time.

But they seem to think messing up will work better the next time around. Like we will have amnesia or something over the last bunch of screw ups.

I guess I don't mind the speeches. We always get plenty of them at times. But then you know it never changes the problems.

I think I would be thrilled if it did. I would be happy to have you know the joy of beating up the bad guys in ways that gave lots of smiles.

However, somehow that isn't what happens. Oh we get lots of new plans. I like that part. Just might be nice if they worked.

I suppose that is too much to ask though. Nope I won't even be the way it works. I keep hoping though.

Only so far that hasn't happen. Just get plenty of speeches and new memos. Not sure why putting a memo out there is suppose to fix things, but they seem to feel it does.

Which is really not going to make the day much better. But I do like when we get out of the office.

Then after that we get out on the road. And that is where at least the again has a fun part. Because we get to like truly figure the rest out for ourselves.

Which is the better deal. That is when we move on to the old fast food place. And again have a nice burger lunch.

I always let Otis figure out the again on the explaining. He does that so good. And so far they haven't seem to care.

As long as it doesn't mean again in terms of the cops deciding to give us a ticket for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home