Monday, April 28, 2008

FUN TIMES

Now how hard is it to know that this means fun? At least you would think so from my view.

Oh yeah that is so important. I guess that will always be important from my point of view when it comes to smiles.

That is the one thing I figure is important. I want this to really be about fun. I don't know if that is quite how others view it though.

I guess that is because not everyone views this as fun. Which is the big problem. I will naturally be sure I do what I can to always think in terms of fun.

Which to me is the important part. That is what I will focus on at this point, the whole deal of fun.

I think this really needs attention. Yep, you can count on this being a big deal. As long as I have anything to say about it.

Well for one thing I think the problem is a lack of wisdom. Just too many people have trouble finding smiles.

You know that is kind of sad. I don't think it is all that hard. A smile is a good thing, so you should want them.

But heck if they were easy to find I imagine that we would need clowns with painted on smiles to sort of give us inspiration. Well not to me.

Which is okay I reckon. As long as along the way we get a chance to practice the right to have those smiles.

And I for one don't mind helping out. Shoot seems easy to me to figure out. Just know what is funny.

But boy there sure are a lot that don't seem to know that either. And that is the part that I will try to encourage.

Now jokes can be funny. Yeah they can really make one happy. If you are the one they are about.

Then you can really mess up if you are. But that is okay too. I just would rather try and find that happy regardless.

Guess that doesn't always hold true for some though. Which is unfortunate. But that is okay.
I will give lessons when I have a chance. I won't even charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home