Friday, May 02, 2008

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Now let me tell you this is not so cool. I mean who is the crazy jerk that makes junk that looks great, but really sucks?

That is just a down right dirty trick. And if I ever find the dude boy am I going to make sure he knows it too.

See that is the part that I want to try and understand. I mean why would any nut want to be so cruel?

I know there are some people out there with strange senses of humor, but this just sucks. Yeah it really is not fun at all.

I'm talking for example like if you are buying something and on the picture it looks great, but when you get it the thing is crap. Honestly who likes that?

We were over at this burger place the other day and let me tell you this place has the coolest pictures. They make the burgers look great.

But then when you get it the thing is pathetic. I mean is that fair? Sure doesn't make me happy.

First of all let's be realistic. If they are going to show some huge burger on that sign then don't give me some shriveled up crap.

I sure didn't see anywhere on the menu it said a stupid word about the real thing being so junky looking. Might be nice if they did.

Now I ain't stupid though. I mean after all what I want is a break here. I want the burger than ends up in my tummy to be decent.

I do figure I owe it to my stomach to treat it nice. Otherwise it might get mean and who needs that?

Not me. I sure don't want to risk that problem. It really ain't cool. And that will not get better either.

Not when these crummy burger places make stuff up. That won't help. But try getting them to understand that part.

Man did I sure try to get them to understand too. But they sure didn't want to cooperate, not even try.

Well I reckon I won't get a chance to ask them soon though. That one place felt it was best if we didn't come back soon.

Guess that is good we got so many in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home