Tuesday, May 06, 2008

SECRET STUFF

The one thing I know about secret stuff is it never stay secret. It only stays that way while you think things are cool.

Then it no longer is a secret when they want to dump on you. That is the uncool part. And I wish it would never end up being a pain.

Why is it only bad junk they seem to keep secret. It works that way at the STINK. Oh yeah that is such a joy.

What they do is not tell you when they are going to change something to make life worse. They never do that with good junk.

At least it doesn't seem that way. I can kind of understand though. I mean you know there are times when it might be nice to be good.

It just would be fun for a change. You know to lay it on us afterwards that things are okay.

Even give a chance to you know to look forward to something. Now that I can savor. I really do like that idea.

You would think they could manage it once. Even twice would be nice. But nooo, this never happens.

Well I was trying to think of ways to improve this. You know to be sure that is somehow came out on the good side at times.

So far I haven't managed thou. I wish I could. But right now all I can do is guess when they are doing their whispering.

Oh yeah, I have gone up and asked what they are talking about, but it never happens. They always tell me nothing.

Course nothing means it has not sound. I ain't fooling on that one. But some don't seem to get that part straight.

They just keep whispering and in some cases snicker. Really is not a good thing. Only don't see to get them to cooperate.

I will get that part straighten it out eventually. Oh it might take the help of my little wooden buddy.

Yeah, now you can be sure he will be most helpful. And won't say a word. Bats are always real good at keeping secrets.

Well as long as you don't blab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home