Saturday, May 10, 2008

THE GOOD KNIFE

Now this is simple enough. A good knife is one that isn't dull. How hard is that to understand?

But you know I guess it don't quite impress some. For they really do seem to think dull is okay.

I have to wonder what makes them feel that way. You do got to admit that is not hard to figure out.

But they sure don't seem to treat it that way at some restaurants. They give you these crummy knives that don't cut squat.

They might as well give you a napkin or piece of cardboard for what good it does. Where is the sense in that?

Yeah, that just is hard to make any sense of. I mean you go into some of these places and they give you extra forks.

But not a decent knife. Which is dumb and stupid if you ask me. Sort of like when they give you some stupid plastic stuff.

How in the heck can you cut much with a stupid plastic knife? I sure don't get that part. It sucks.

And that is the part that is wrong with stuff like take out places. Their stuff plastic stuff wouldn't work on much of anything.

I tell you that will not work for me. And I have sure told some of those jerks that too. Only they never listen.

Well I figured it must be some weird plot intended to ruin your eating fun. Yeah I get the plastic knife creeps are behind it.

But I ain't buying it. I want the real thing. Something that will make it worth using. I reckon that ought to be easy to managed.

Only problem is that we need more fun than that. You know good foods you can truly enjoy eating.

And maybe making them soft enough so it won't matter. Why not make them all look like brownies, ice cream or jelly beans.

I think that would be so cool. Yeah I bet people would love it. But then you always got weird people out there.

We can keep some of the old stuff for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home