Friday, May 09, 2008

PLOTS

Well let me tell you this sure is one crazy subject if you ask me. And let me say I sure think it is creepy too.

I mean over in the cemetery they have plots. Which is well, sort of necessary. Yep, you can't just like stack coffins up against some tree.

That would never do. Nope, you couldn't end up doing that and making people happy. They would not be that at all.

So instead you have to sort of like hide them in the ground where nobody complains. And those are the plots.

Kind of a good deal I suppose. At least nobody seems to need to complain about it that I've heard.

But what kind of bugs me is when they talk about movie plots. Is that where they bury like movies that died?

Well all I know is that the critics sure talk about it being important. Hmm, I wonder if they have a special movie funeral home?

Or say some movie mortician? Seems like a fair question to ask. Well at least I think it is a good one to check out.

I don't know though, if they do have this plot thing for movies you sure can't tell it from the movie itself.

Seen lots of movies where they don't have any caskets in the film. Or cemeteries either. So guess it didn't matter to them.

I don't know, but I do sort of wish I could check it out. You know kind of make sense of it all.

Seems like they could explain it better. Just so the rest of us would understand. But then I don't know, people are weird that way.

And actors are known for being different. Maybe they just keep the movie coffins at their homes.

Sounds kind of creepy, but I guess if it works for them, that's cool. Don't think I want to check it out.

Oh well maybe some other time. Maybe in another life time. As in somebody else's. Yeah, I'll let the next person worry about it.

Now that would be great.

Thought for the week: "Shouldn't they have at least one channel on cable tv about cables?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home