Thursday, May 15, 2008

BUDS VERSES FRIENDS

BUDS VERSE FRIENDS

You will probably have more friends in life than buds. That is how I see it. Because a bud is somebody you love to spend time with.

And you can be sure that you can have some friends you don't want to spend time with. They might be okay to talk to, but you really don't like all the same things.

So you hang with them for some stuff, but for the real fun times you just wait to be with your buds. Oh yeah the cool dudes.

I think coolness is a big part of it. Now coolness to me is when they do things you like. And now with me it is for such things as snacks.

See that is why Otis and I are buds. We both like different snacks, but some of the same too.

So it works out great. We can feast together or apart and really make it fun too. Course we got other fun too.

Yeah, we both love beating up the bad guys. Well Otis sort of likes it when I do. Kind of in a fun way.

Oh he'll give me this lecture you know about not being so prone to bashing the bad guys. Just make it less obvious.

But I think in reality he gets excited by it just the same. Sort of wants to make it seem otherwise.

That way he doesn't have to admit he loves it too. So we do what we can to be sure we keep up the game.

I bash and he goes tsk, tsk, tsk, with a smile. And a nice wink. So it all becomes a kind of entertainment.

Only fun for us an not the bad guys. At least they don't try and make it fun or even laugh so you know they are faking it if it is fun.

But that is okay. I save the times to just pretend we are having fun when we meet with our friend, friends.

And that is fine. Just a joy that we all go through so we know a bud from a friend. And that is pretty cool.

Which is all part of what makes it fun. Well when we aren't griping about something. That is okay as long as it ain't about each other.
Which is good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home