Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TAKE ME AWAY

I know a few people that I wouldn't mind having taken away. And especially if it meant then never came back.

Now in this case I'm not talking about the obvious. Nope, I ain't going to mention old rat boy, Junior.

In this case I'm talking about those creeps I call griminals. Yeah, they suck. Man I would love to have their butts hauled off to a place where they never returned.

Problems is with this thing called rights. I mean who came up with the idea that stupid jerks deserve anything.

Okay, they do deserve a right. A right fist that is. Hit them in the kisser till the see stars, now that kind of right I can accept.

But this stuff about being innocence till proven guilty. Where is the sanity in that? Not to me.

I think you are just giving them a chance to mess up again. And that is not a cool thing. Well not to me.

Personally I got my own idea on rights. The bad guys should have the right to be unconscious.

Yeah, to be able to sit down and beat the snot out of them till the never forget they did wrong. I can live with that.

Oh well those dang dudes they all lawyers are no fun. They all cause so much trouble with stuff about the law.

Like some jerk deserves that kind of help. Why can't these lawyers spend more time helping out the innocence instead of the bad guys.

Maybe while we are at it we can put them away. You know let them that this silly stuff won't be good any longer.

Now that is the kind of putting somebody away that works for me. Oh yeah, I can live with that.

But so far I don't get much of an impression others will agree. Nope they will just make it so darn hard to make things work right.

Yep, that is not a good thing. And you can be sure it sucks in my opinion. Which is still my right to think that way.

Well till somebody decides that doesn't work as right either and takes it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home