Saturday, May 17, 2008

BETTER THAN AVERAGE

Now I don't think I have ever figured out this average deal. I mean they way some people are they act like average is terrible.

I don't think so. At least with average you get you know, something that is okay. Maybe some might not agree, but I think it works that way.

However, I kind of figure it is all okay. Now with average you get something that is you know, okay.

Meaning it ain't going to be bad. It might not be a good as better than average, but then it ain't going to be yucky either.

Only problem is that some people get upset if they get told they are average. Like you insulted them.

And even if you like meant it in a good way, boy do they get pissed. Like you are a terrible person for some reason.

Which ain't fair. Not to me. I really want them to you know relax on this whole deal and not make it worse.

After all we need to be more realistic on this whole deal. At least that is my view of it. You know have an average thing given some good attention for a change.

At least I would hope it would work that way. You know so we can find ourselves with a chance to feel good about junk when things ain't perfect.

However, I might appreciate why some don't want to go along with this idea. They can be so weird in that sense.

Well, I'm going to work on making average seem better than better than average will really seem cool. Then everyone would have a reason to be happy.

Now what I'm thinking of doing is to take time to make more people feel better in general. Just give them a reason to be happy.

Course it might be hard to encourage some they are average. I tell you the griminals being average is a good thing.

Providing you know they will improve. You know stop taking time to litter so much.

I can work on that with my bat. But that can be hard to make sure it means that the bad guy learn good ways to not be bat.

I sure hope that will work out so I don't have to get wore out with my bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home