Monday, May 19, 2008

IF

Oh man let me tell you that this can be like having someone hold a time bomb in front of your face. It is really not cool.

And it happens to me way too often. You get all excited to think something good is about to take place.

Then some jerk mentions how you know what you will expect to occur will happen if. And it ain't never a good thing.

Sort of like they want you to be sure you get your hopes up so they can ruin them. Which is hardly fun.

But try to convince them of that. They seem to think it is cool. Like what planet have they been living on?

I don't think it is mine. And let me tell you that I sure don't vote for it. You can be sure I won't even see it as a good thing.

To me if ought to be for good things. You know like you are expecting a truck load of jelly beans an if they come in early you get a ton more.

Now that will make me smile. Wish more ifs worked that way. Btu they never do. We just get the yucky ones too often.

There ought to be a way around that too. You know to find a place you can enjoy stuff without somebody ruining your day.

Life has enough of those moments if you ask me. I sure don't need a surplus. That just doesn't work for me.

Oh well I will make sure I can take every chance to avoid these ifs. To be able to smile without worry some jerk is going to whip out a new if.

But that is the part I plan on avoiding. I will make sure I take time to find those special moments in the middle of all that stupidity.

As for the ifs, well I think I will do my best to just hang loose over at my place. If those dang if jerks come to my place, I will greet them with my version of my own if.

That involves being darn careful to never do what they want. And giving them a few whacks if needed.

Always solves the problem at times. But then you never know, how many times I have to bash the ifs out of them.

But I don't mind practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home