Saturday, May 24, 2008

SPACE RACE

Boy talk about things that can be a headache, this sure is one of them. I mean over at STINK we got a locker room.

And we each get one locker. Not two or three, but one. And they are all the same size. So no problem, which one you get to use.

Well you would think there would be no problem. But there is. Man talk about people being picky.

For some reason there are a few who you know think they need extra space. These are just the lockers we use to like store our regular clothes while on out assignment.

They are supposed to be some locker for keeping all kinds of personal junk. But try to get some of the grimefighters to appreciate that.

Well let me tell you that doesn't happen. Oh my there are some really strange dudes I work with in that regard.

At least I would call it strange. I mean after all it ain't like we are talking a bank here. Just a locker.

Oh well I don't try to let it bother me that much. As long as they don't you know want to try and steal my locker I can handle it.

Sometimes I do wonder though. You get those times they act kind of weird. Start looking at your locker as if you have too much space.

Oh I never volunteer to store their crap either. Sometimes I think they keep hoping I will. But I don't.

Kind of funny I guess. Here we are in charge of stuff like fighting against filth and grime and have messy lockers.

Not sure that is cool. And I have taken the time to point it out. Which sure doesn't get a thank you.

But then I reckon they do mean to fix that problem eventually. Just hard to say when. Kind of strange at times I gues.

I am glad at least that they don't let Junior come in a decide on the space thing. He would problem take some of it to store his cheese.

Oh well guess I am happy for what space I get. I will let the grumpy ones take time to fight over ways to get more.

But then life is like that at times. You get a space and are never happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home