Friday, May 23, 2008

BUSTED

Ever hear that phrase if it ain't broke don't fix it? Is this a big problem to understand? What kind of moron tries to fix what ain't busted?

Now I reckon there might be somewhere this happens. Some pretty strange people out there at times.

But heck you never know, perhaps it is even a big issue in the world. Just not something they happen to brag about.

At least I would hope not. Because I sure don't want to visit this place. Heck they might try to fix jelly beans.

I hate to think what they would do. Could be so scary. Oh may they could like make them taste yucky.

Well I think I will be on look out for some place offering to repair junk. I would have to check them out.

Just ask if they fix stuff that is never broken. And if they act weird about it I'll know they are guilty.

Oh yeah that would be a big glue. Then if they get goofy when I mention jelly beans that would really be a clue.

You can be sure I won't trust them with my jelly beans. And if they even ask they will be in big trouble.

Maybe I will have to go by the candy store to see if any weirdoes are out there asking about fixing jelly beans. Yeah that would be so cool to catch them suckers.

Then I would be darn sure to take care of them. Yeah, when I got done they would in need of some really repairs.

Just glad they don't come around me. Nope there is no way that would work for me. And no way I'm going to bother giving them a chance.

In any case from now on I'm not going give any repair dude a shot at messing me up. If they show off some wrench and want to know where my jelly beans are, they will be in big trouble.

Well I guess I will do my best to forget that at the moment. I want to just concentrate on fun stuff for a change.

Like having fun. Which sure don't mean fixing things that ain't busted. At least not to me. Won't let them sucker me on that one!

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Hold can musicians play hold music if they are holding themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home