Friday, May 30, 2008

TAKE IT OR FILE IT

Well let me tell you this is never fun where I work. Honestly it is such a miserable activity.

This is when you know we have the case of people who decide we need to reorganize things at work. Oh my is that a bad word.

You get all these files of papers about everything imaginable and somebody says, hey, let's get rid of the stuff we don't need. That is when the agony starts.

Because the we part doesn't come about from them doing the get rid of part. They have the easy part of just stacking up the junk.

Then the other we as in myself and the grimefighters get the grunt chore of hauling the crap out to whererver.

If that meant some trash dumpster cool. However it normally means a darn paper shredder then haul the crap to a recycling place.

So what would take a few minutes ends up taking forever. And let me tell you that ain't any fun.

Only while we are sweating and working so hard, they are sitting around having a coffee break. And I have yet to see them break any coffee. Something really weird going on there.

Oh well I guess I will live with it since I know what happens if I complain. They smile and then give you twice as much to do.

Somewhere they talk about it being fair. Only the fair part gets kind of loss in all the extra work.

Now you know I did take the time to like be careful. Why I even suggested it would be cool if we you know cut down on the paperwork in the first place.

Seems like a good idea to me. Only you would think I had suggested they cut their throats or something.

Man that suggestion sure didn't go like I want. Got some really nasty looks when I made that one.

But then I reckon the nice thing is this isn't every day. Nope that would be terrible. I would really hate that part.

Well nice thing is that blogs don't require paper. Otherwise they would probably tell me to toss them too.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Why don't they put on some heath food ingredients that one of the ingredients is a lack of taste?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home