Monday, June 02, 2008

EXPLANATIONS

I sure have a lot of trouble with deciding the difference between an explanation and a big fat lie. Now you would sort of thing that an explanation ought to be true, but it ain't.

Not all the time at least. I got to admit that is hard to accept when you deal with some people.

Now with some like my buddy Otis, they are different most of the time. But not always. Yeah, that really is a problem.

I mean there ought to be a thing such as some kind of meter where you can you know be able to tell this stuff for sure. I wish they would invent.

I would call it a baloney meter. Yeah, one where if somebody was saying something totally baloney you could figure it out right away.

What would be even cooler is if they like took the time to you know have a hand in the thing, which would come out and slap the other person. Oh man that would be fun.

I would love it. You'd be sitting there and listening to some jerk babbling a bunch of crap and suddenly this hand would smack them.

Hard enough to even be sure you knocked them unconscious. Oh man that would be even a better choice.

But dang it all such cool ideas never seem to end up being reality. That really bugs me. I mean why can't somebody give us a break and make decent stuff like that?

Well if they are looking for ideas over where you know that people do junk like that then I'll be glad to toss it out there as an idea.

But then you never know. The way stuff gets invented it might even be in the process. Only they never tell you where.

Yep, that really bugs me. I can't stand it when the keep good things a secret. Seems like they could you know tell you about it.

Why you would figure they would even be proud. Enough to be sure we all had a chance to enjoy it.

Yep, good ideas ought to be shared. I think so. Only seems like the really good ideas end up not being mentioned.

I bet that is because they don't want to you know tell us that this is a good deal. They ant us to not even know about it.

And you can bet they sure aren't going to have a good explanation either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home