Thursday, June 05, 2008

CELL PHONES

Now maybe I'm weird on this, but I don't see why criminals should have phones it their cells. I'm sorry, but it don't seem right.

They ain't in jail for their health. So why should we have to give them phones? I don't think that is part of the deal.

Heck, I'm a good guy and I have to share a phone with my buddy, Otis. So man why should some jerk of a lawbreaker have a private phone.

Why they might do terrible stuff like order take out food. Imagine the poor pizza dude that would have to deliver to an ax murderer.

Even if you get to deliver the thing I would be worried about mentioning slices. Could be a big mistake.

Now what I want to do here is really try to understand what crazy person decided this was necessary. I bet it was one of those darn lawyers.

They always seem to come up with weird junk like that. Probably want the guy to take messages form him.

Now is that fair? I don't consider that to be a good thing. Just part of the craziness of life. I mean what the heck on this?

Are we going to get stuck paying for their long distance calls? I mean what are you going to do to some guy in jail who doesn't pay his bill.

And unless they changed things a lot who could a dude in jail have much in way of income anyway? Got to wonder.

Hope somebody thought of that before putting in the phone lines. Be like the government to not remember or think about it.

But as long as I don't get a bill I guess I won't mind. Unless so dude in there decides to call me collect.

There is a thing called the bill of rights, but I don't think it applies to free phone calls. Nope, it better not.

Not while they are in jail. That don't sound like a punishment for being a bad person. I go to tell you that sucks if you ask me.

Maybe I'll try calling the phone company and asking them about it. I bet they would know for sure.

Have to wait a while. Otis says they aren't to keen on talking to me after that last fuss I put up over pay phones not taking jelly beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home