Monday, June 09, 2008

TALL, DARK AND BRUTAL

I heard it said somewhere about how the most popular dudes are tall, dark and handsome. Well I guess that is a good thing.

Only problem is that the ones I know that are tall and dark as in black hair ain't so cool. They are kind of brutal to be honest.

But then I don't know, they are entitled to be whatever I reckon. Just not sure why they figure cruel is a good deal.

I figure you know that perhaps by some chance these people got some special type of help for making them look cool or something. Only problem is they don't actually act that way.

Perhaps they go to a school to learn to act one way in one situation and different in another one. Yeah, I could see that.

I bet it is wherever the politicians go too. Hmmm, I wonder if the Reverend Analbe happens to know about it.

I mean he seems to do that a lot. Only he ain't tall or dark. He's got white hair. And not all that mean.

Well okay he does get a tad scary at time. At least he makes it seem that way when talking about all the junk God hates.

But then I don't know, guess I can totally blame him seeing how he says it is the Lord's idea. And since he won't let us talk to the Lord directly we don't get much chance to find out first hand.

However, I reckon he is in that one area where it ain't quite the same as this. The main person who I know like this Mr. Mammongrabber's enforcer, Bugly Ugly Savage.

Now he sure is tall and has dark hair. All over his body. And there is one thing he ain't it is handsome.

Well I guess if you consider like Bigfoot handsome then maybe, but otherwise forget it. Nope that don't quite fit to me.

But that is okay. He definitely is brutal. Just glad I don't have to deal with him that much. He loves spending most of his time with that Mr Mammongrabber hates.

And I'm not on that list most of the time. Grateful for that. About the only tall person I deal with regular is our boss, Dr. Hemoglobin.

But then you know since he is bald I can't say if he had dark hair. Then he ain't mean at least. Can't say on the handsome part. Better not to and risk him getting mad at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home