Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUNSHINE

Oh yeah this is a real good thing. Wish we could vote on when it came into the day. I would like it at night some times.

I'm sure they got some kind of government agency that controls stuff like that. Have it for everything else.

But I doubt they will spend time bothering to tell us about where they are located. I imagine they don't want many visitors.

Could get to be such a pain. Oh yeah I bet they would get all kinds of weird requests. Stuff like you know sun tan license.

I bet they have them. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Only not sure what they would do if you don't buy a license.

I would be afraid to ask. But since I don't need that tanning much what with wearing my beanie I don't imagine I will worry about it.

Nope I will just let them work that part out for themselves. I would prefer to get more of this sunshine at different times.

Like maybe they got some slingshot that shoots the sun out there regularly. Yeah, I bet they got some system for that.

Oh man that is so cool. I mean I sure would like to see it. But not sure where they would keep it.

Must be some place big. I mean the sun ain't exactly small. But I reckon that will not be a good thing.

That would only work if it was not where somebody else got stuck dealing with it. I mean somebody would bound to hog it.

Yeah, there are jerks like that out there. Really would hate to meet them. Hopefully, not something that I would want to deal with.

Nope, I guess I will just wait till the make this whole deal possible. Like that daylight savings time.

Yeah, I bet they could let the sun really shine then. Hmmm, guess I could check with whoever is in charge of that.

Have no idea who. Maybe somebody other than a person I need to deal with. Yeah, there is always some clown out there that doesn't get it.
And right now I don't get the sunshine when I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home