Monday, June 16, 2008

RELAYS

Now I must admit that this is kind of weird subject. I mean there are these things called relays you have in telephone lies and other stuff like that.

Then you also find it in sports. This type of event called track. Well I know what a track is so I reckon a relay works in it.

Just not clear you know how that all fits together in terms of stuff like having a sport about it. I mean do they fix relays in that track or something.

I have heard time is a big deal. Like the fast the better. So that means I reckon that they must get points or something for fixing them relays the fastest.

Oh yeah, that will be a good deal I reckon providing you are good at being fast. Guess if you aren't then forget it.

Must be why they need to be athletes. Reckon that will be okay. Providing they don't like you know ask me to join them.

The thing is, from what I have notice when I see this relay thing on television it shows these people in their underwear running around some track. And they keep passing this thing they call a baton.

Guess that is okay. Looks mainly like none of them wants to mess with actually fixing the thing. So they keep running away.

And the one that runs the fastest gets treated like a winner. And they never actually have a chance to repair a thing.

At least I never seem to see them use any tools. There is some guy standing around with a gun.

At least he doesn't shoot them with it. Which is a good thing. And you can be sure I don't think they would have as many involved if they did.

Does seem to attract lots of crowds. That I suppose is a good deal. They all seem to have a good time.

So I suppose that is fun for somebody. Personally I don't get it. I just can't understand why fixing these things, which they never do is so exciting.

But then I reckon people can be strange about fun. Yeah, ain't it amazing what makes some people smile.

Doesn't work for me. Still I do get a smile from all the silliness. Gives me hope for the rest of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home