Sunday, June 15, 2008

COLLECTIBLES

Now how come people have to be so silly on this subject? I mean really why can't thing collect good stuff.

Otis took me over to this antique store the other day. They had bunches of really old junk that they called collectibles.

Sure were to me. I mean not the kind of things I would need. Like all these small statues of animals and ladies.

What the heck good are those if you can't use them for much? See wouldn't a collectible be good if you could use it in some way?

At least you would enjoy it a whole lot more. And let me tell you those don't get included in my list.

Not even close. For me I want the good stuff. Give me things that collecting them would be cool.

Because once you got them home you would have a reason to smile. Since you knew you would be able to do something fun with them.

Oh I got several things that I figure are good as collectibles. First on the list is jelly beans.

Man talk about fun those sure do it for me. And let me tell you nothing gives me reason to be happy as much as savoring that collection in my tummy.

Can you believe somebody tried to claim collectibles are something you don't use. Where is that written?

Is there some kind of rule book for collectibles? I've never seen one. No where that I have seen those collectibles.

So it must be another of those stupid things made up by people to make you do what they want. And that never works in terms of what I need to do.

So they can keep their stupid plates and stamps and other stuff. I will stick with my jelly beans.

The best part being when I have eaten them I can go out collecting again. And that seems to me like the best option.

Lots more fun that way and you get more excuses to keep looking for collectibles. That is the joy that you can have all the time.

I know I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home