Monday, June 23, 2008

TAKING FOREVER

Man this sucks. Times when you get stuck waiting on something. Really hate those so much.

And it always happens right in the middle of doing important junk. So that is like at the worst possible times.

It is like you know, you are in a hurry and your car breaks down. Oh you want to watch some really cool movie and the cable goes out.

Those moments really make me so upset. You can be sure I don't like them. Can't say I know anyone who does.

But that doesn't keep it from happening. Makes me wonder if it is like that on purpose. Which would really upset me.

I mean if there is some jerk out there who is spending time making sure to make your life miserable I don't want to meet him. I might have my own way of saying thank you.

Which could be painful that is for sure. Not a good option, but one I would sure use it on some jerk that did that on purpose.

Now another pain is when you have to find a repair person. What is this deal about them showing up between the hours of eight and five?

I mean that leaves you spending all day sitting around and waiting for them. Like that is a good choice?

They sure don't seem to care. At least not to me. And I wish they would knock it off. Who needs that kind of aggravation?

Guess you can't help it. People are weird at times. Really so crazy. Wish I had a way of making them feel the same way.

Otis says not paying the bill is a good way of getting there attention. Only problem is that they get pissed when you do that.

And that never ends up with smiles. Not when they do stuff like disconnect your cable. Oh man is that a pain.

But that is why I just try to be sure the cable always works. Kind of hard at times though. Really such a pain.

But I am learning to be careful. Like now first thing I do is check the batteries in the remote.

A lot less trouble than finding out afterwards that is why it wasn't working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home