Thursday, June 19, 2008

TECHNOLOGY

Well, let me tell you, this for me is not always a joy. I mean I do like new stuff. All those fancy gadgets they come up with.

But the pain comes when you have to get them fixed. You take it to the repair place and the people get weird on you.

Oh man they start talking in all kinds of technical terms that make no sense. Try asking them how long to get it repaired too.

That is a last thing you ever find out. Oh brother they can tell you about parts and difficulties, but never what is wrong with the thing.

They can't tell you that till they do what they call a diagnostic check. Not sure what it all involves, but they don't let you watch.

Sometimes I just figure they hit it with a hammer until it works again. Then charge you a fortune for the repair.

Well I guess they have some special kind of hammer because that never works for me. I have bashed lots of things and they never start working again.

So I always dread when I get stuck with this junk. You have to haul the darn thing down to some place.

Then the guy always looks at you like you did something wrong. As if you need to apologize for just bringing it in.

Then later he will tell you what was wrong. Only I have no idea if that is legitimate. He might make that part all up.

Yeah, I could see that happening. People are funny that way. But either way they still end up getting bucks out of me.

Which I wouldn't mind so much if they repaired junk so you didn't need to do it a second time. Good luck with that part.

Oh yeah, I got stuff that is very technical, but poops out a lot. Seems like it gets so dang tired too easy.

And to me I don't get it. I have tried feeding some machines a few jelly beans, but neve seems to help.

Well, I guess I will keep trying. Maybe I just didn't work it right. Nice thing about machines you can always get more.
And I never run out of jelly beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home