Saturday, June 21, 2008

WONDERFUL

Oh yeah this is a great thing. Just makes you smile all over. Really love when we can say this about something.

Only we don't quite get a chance to have this be what we want. At least my idea of wonderful seems to fall off at times.

I don't give up though. Nope never try to forget wonderful is out there somewhere. An you can just have to be sure you don't let the wonderful pirates steal it.

Those are the crazy people who seem to always drive you nuts. They just seem to make it their joy to steal your wonderful.

Course you can you know help them find their wonderful. Then they will get off your back about taking away your wonderful.

I wish you know there was a wonderful store. A place that sold it in boxes so you could take them home.

I suggest it to the mail people once. You know how they could like help out by making it included with the mail.

Maybe even put in on some stamps. Can't say they liked the idea. Oh they did have their comment.

I won't say what. All I can say is that they sure had a funny idea of wonderful. I mean stuffing people into mail boxes didn't sound wonderful too me.

Perhaps I should have asked somebody other than the mail delivery guy. And on a day when he has an extra load to deliver.

I can imagine that influenced his opinion. But that is okay, I don't imagine that is going to happen.

Well if it does I hope nobody expects me to pay for the postage. I wouldn't even have an idea how much either.

Gosh that could be scary to think of where they would put the postage too. Might hurt. Hope I don't have to find out.

But time to move on I guess. I will do what I can to see if I can find my wonderful. I'm sure it is out there somewhere.

And at a price I can pay. Which for me is generally found at the candy store. Not a bad form of wonderful.

Just hope I don't lose out on it. Which won't happen unless somebody decides to close candy stores. Don't want to think about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home