Friday, June 20, 2008

ON YOU OWN

I wish I could make more sense of this. I mean this is what I hear sometimes from people. And it really sounds weird.

Because to me if you own something it should be yours and not shared as on with somebody else. Can't figure why somebody would think that is good.

Oh well, I guess when it comes to strange stuff like that it works for some people. But you know I don't think I want to own and share that much myself.

I have heard about time share things. Didn't know time liked to own junk. Guess it makes sense.

But that is fine with me. I do what I can to understand to each there own. Meaning that everyone can have fun owning whatever.

Guess that is a great deal if you happen to be the type that finds this a good deal. Only I'm not sure I want to keep that stuff kind of vague.

Maybe this is somebody's idea of fun. Oh yeah people can be weird about such stuff. You can be sure of that.

I don't know, this is all something that falls under the huh category. You know when things leave you scratching your head and wondering.

Sure is a lot of this type of thing in life. Which I hope makes somebody happy. Have no idea why?

Not going to try and ask either. Kind of afraid of the answer. It might be scary. Like finding out they have some ownership to all the candy in the world.

Now I sure wouldn't like them coming over to my apartment and saying, okay pal, fork over your jelly beans. I don't care what they say, I sure wouldn't be smiling on that one.

Then it could get really crazy. They could like act all goofy and start want to tax you on anything.

Hmmm, wonder what they would use as proof the own something? Gee come to think of it, I don't have any proof either.

Oh yeah that is not a cool thing. Guess I better work on that. I wonder where I get a ownership license for jelly beans?

Must be over at city hall. Hope they don't expect me to take a test for them. That would not be a good thing.

Nope I can't like that idea. But I will call and find out. Well maybe.



Thought for the week: "I heard them say another day, another dollar. Is somebody keeping tract at the mint?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home