Sunday, June 22, 2008

TAKING YOUR TIME

TAKING YOUR TIME

Now the key word here is your time. That isn't my time. If you are going to take something take your own time, not mine.

Yeah, why is it when somebody talks of taking time they end up meaning it will take my time too. Or instead of theirs.

Did I vote for that? I don't think so. Nope wasn't in my plans at all. I want you know them to do whatever with their time, but not with mine.

But when they end up taking their time I end up waiting. Sorry that ain't something that works for me.

Nope, I can be sure that I don't let this happen. Now the first rule for me is to know if the person can even tell time.

Lot sure can it seems. Nope, not from what I have noticed. They just plot along as if it ain't their problem. Hours don't matter to them at all.

Then second is whether they own a watch. Kind of hard to know the time without one. Well it is to me.

I don't know, but just seems to work that way with some people. You can pretty much tell it will stay that way.

Which is not cool from my point of view. I sure didn't vote for it. And that ain't going to make me happy.

Also helps if you know what time of day it is. Really is very important. Otherwise you can expect the person to show up on time.

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with this all the time. No way that would be fun. I will pass on that option. Yeah, forget making that my choice.

Anyway it is kind of important when you are talking about time. Really extra critical when it comes to breaks.

Dude who don't know the right time ain't going to show up for breaks when needed. That ain't cool.

Especially when it comes to being their turn to pay for the drinks. Happens to often to me.

But that is a different problem. And I've learned my lesson in that regard. I don't go ahead and pay for it and then expect them to show up with money later.

Well like they say, a word to the wise is deficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home