Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ETERNITY OOPS

Oh man let me tell you, it is one thing when you have a mess up and it last for awhile, but when it takes forever, that is really disaster. And when people know it, worse.

See some people have these kinds of memories where they never forget a thing. They will not let you forget it either.

Like any of us needs that. But that is when they will make sure you get told over and over how much you blew it.

Oh I guess there are times when that is necessary. Like you know to be sure you never forget in terms of not doing the same thing again.

So I suppose that is a good thing. Providing they give you a chance to fix it before some lecture.

Now over at STINK oh rat boy Junior is one for making you never forget. Well unless you got a big hunk of cheese.

Then maybe it will be okay. Just as long as you can give it to him before he starts in on some speech.

There is nothing worse than messing up and then getting a speech too. That is not cool. And down right boring.

Well it is to me. Maybe not to everyone else, but sure works that way for me. And a few other grimefigthers too.

At least we all seem to feel that way. Except for Junior naturally. But let me tell you he sure don't want to get some lecture either.

Boy you can be sure he will never think it is cool when it happens to him. Nope that never seems like a good option.

About the only joy I get is when I see Dr. Hemoglobin start lecturing Junior. Well it ain't quite like we get.

I mean Dr. Hemoglobin is Junior's dad. So he tends to be you know a little easy on him. Not like he would be to us.

Still it is nice to see him told what he needs to do better. And know it will rattle around in his brain for a while too.

Pity remembering the crap seems to be easier than the stuff you would really care to remember. But guess you can't control that.

I am willing to try though. Just having figured out how to have amnesia just when I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home