Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PEANUTS AND BAGELS

Okay let me say first of all that one thing these have in common is that they come in bags. Yep, a nice holder that makes sure you don't lose them.

Now they are both good for breakfast. Though I like my peanuts on my donuts. Well either that or as peanut butter.

Then it will be good on a bagel. I like the bagel deal since it sort of is different that a slice of bread and if you work it right you can make it as tasty as a donut.

Now beyond the bag thing I think the other important issue is how you can't have these without something to drink. Yeah, really is important.

I just wish you know that life was more simple in terms of being like peanuts and bagels. The never lie.

They are want they are. And they make sure they don't change. If you got to get a bagel you ain't going to get a rock.

Nice to have such things to count on. As for peanuts, well sometimes people do make it easy and take them out of the shells.

Sort of like when they slice the bagel. That really is thoughtful. And wish all stuff worked that way.

But it doesn't. Why I don't know. Maybe we ought to eat more of them to get the idea better.

Well I will do my effort. I will have both all the time if it helps. Hmmm, don't have that much money.

I wonder if I can get some help with that part. I would call it research. Yeah that would be a good thing.

Now all I need is to find the person who will give me the funds for this kind or research. Heck they do it for all kinds of other stuff.

So why not for that? Well probably have to go over to the government and talk to them. Yeah, they probably would give me a license.

They love doing that. So I will ask for a bagel, peanut special license. Sounds cool. Hope they don't require a test.

Now that would suck. And I don't have a clue on what kind of things to study for. Boy I hope it isn't a long one.

That wouldn't be cool or fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home