Sunday, June 29, 2008

COCO DREAMS

Now the one thing that makes life better is those times of hot chocolate. Or some other version of chocolate.

There are some out there that would not agree I guess, but then that is their problem. As for me, well I'm all for it.

Yep, there is nothing tasty for times when life sucks that some coco joy. You can sit back, relax and pretty soon forget whatever is bothering you.

And let me tell you I've seen the ones that don't do that. They eat weird. Like that stuff called Wheat Germ.

I have to ask, does any sane person really think this is as good as chocolate? I mean the very name sounds scary.

I really want to eat something from wheat that has germs? Not thanks I will pass on that part.

Just sounds so odd. And that is just one of many things they sell at places called health food stores.

What I want to know is how these things are healthy. Did those foods life a long time? What made them so dang healthy?

Why shoot I bet somewhere when nobody was looking they ate chocolate. Just didn't admit to it.

Nope, I imagine they will lie about that part. Yep, you can be sure that somewhere beyond that they probably have a bag of some candy hidden.

Course that is okay. I don't imagine it will matter much. They are just the types to do that kind of thing.

Which is kind of what I would expect. Some people get strange about food. And then they want you to agree with them.

But the way I deal with it is to like just pretend it is no big deal. Well while they are shoving some weird food in my direction.

Then while they are off eating that stuff. I fake sampling it. Then when they aren't looking I sit back and grab some chocolate.

Yep, it is fun. And I am glad I don't have to deal with those people every day. Don't want to fake it that often.
Nope that is not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home