Saturday, June 28, 2008

SHOW TIME

Ah, this is my pride and joy on Saturday nights. That is when we rent DVD's and sit down for a night of movie magic.

Not sure how much magic there is at times, but that is what they call it over at the rental store.

And I'm really happy when it works out that way. Just sort of messes up at times. Mainly when a movie we rent turns out to be boring.

That is so annoying. You know you look at the things said about the movie on the back and you think, wow this must be fantastic.

Then having some movie critic call it great only makes things worse. With some movies you are left wondering if they watched it with their eyes closed.

Yeah if it sucks bad enough then you like just are left scratching your head and wondering what kind of morons work as a movie critic. Must be pretty bad if they say this stinker was great.

But I guess somebody thought it was a good idea. Not me. And I can't imagine anyone else would either.

Oh well that is okay. I suppose somebody has to make a movie from time to time. Just not sure why they would figure out to make this type of junk.

But all I wish was that they would take time to at least check with somebody else for a change. Is that too much to ask?

I mean really once and a while they could take the time to check with us that watch all kinds of movies as to when something is good and when it sucks. Course might be nice if they like you know didn't charge us for watching them first.

Yeah, that would be thoughtful. Gosh I sure think I could give them lots of tips on ways to improve movies.

After all I am a writer and all. So I'm sure I could fix some of these dudes. I mean you know just cut out some of the mushy stuff and then add more scenes of stuff getting blown up.

Those really work good. Oh yeah that is so much fun. I love when they have those. Even better when the blow up the bad guys.

Well hopefully they blow up the bad guys. I mean might be kind of tacky to blow up somebody in the middle of you know a mushy stuff scene.

Might really get complaints on that one. Not from me mind you, but I'm sure somebody would complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home