Thursday, July 03, 2008

SUCK IT UP

Oh man this is so cool when the vacuum cleaner works right. It can be such a pain when it doesn't.

Nothing is a bigger pain in the butt than when you are using a vacuum cleaner an it doesn't work. Then you just can get so frustrated.

Now the other day we had this mess in our living room. And you know I figured it was important to clean it up.

So I got out the vacuum out of the closet and plugged it in. There I was pushing it back and forth, the motor humming and thinking how I will have this taken care of in no time.

Only after a couple of minutes the mess looked the same. I was like hey this ain't right. Boy was that the pits.

Well I tried everything I could think of to fix it, but nothing work. Oh man was that frustrating.

Otis was gone at the time and finally came home. So I told him about it. And he looked at it and said its belt was broken.

What the heck of a sick person puts a belt in a vacuum cleaner? I mean they should put that on the outside.

Well that was only part of the problem. We had to go over to this department store to look for a belt.

I found plenty of belts that I could wear, but Otis said those wouldn't work. Boy such a pain.

Well eventually he got the one he said would work. It was this strange rubber looking goody.

Heck it didn't even have a buckle! What kind of belt was that? And the dark vacuum didn't even have pants.

Oh well he got the belt back and took the vacuum apart and then put in this belt. Which fixed the problem.

That sure was a lot of work for a stupid mess. Let me tell you I wasn't impressed either. Just wore out from all that time used up.

I think next time I will just figure a way to not make a mess. Unless Otis is home an he take the time to use the vacuum.

Yep I think that will work best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home