Tuesday, July 01, 2008

BETTER OFF DEAD

Can't think of too many situations where this is the best choice. But then I reckon somebody knows of a time.

Maybe they are talking in terms of different kinds of dead. As in a fake dead. You know as in dead tired.

Now if you are dead tired, which is different that tired of death, then we do kind of know that is to be better off than keep being tired. You just need a nap. Maybe two.

As for the other kind of dead. Where you are like without a heart beat, well not clear on when that would be cool.

Guess you know somebody has the idea here is that perhaps there are times when you would have a better time after you were dead. As if you were in heaven.

Now that would be cool. Yeah, I could appreciate how that would be good. Well as best as I know.

I mean I haven't been to heaven so I can't say for sure. But it sounds great. At least providing you know that you are going to the good part of heaven.

At least I assume there is a good part. I mean as best as I can figure from what Reverend Analbe says this is kind of like a big amusement park. He talks about it having lots of joy.

So the only place like that I know of is the amusement park. Only amusement parks do have different areas.

Some are more fun that other. Like the rollercoaster is great. But then there is the section with kiddie rides.

They are okay, but hardly the best part to me. Gee, I wonder if they have kiddie rides in heaven?

Hmmm, I guess I would have to ask the Reverend on that part. Hope he would know. Kind of hard to be sure at times.

I mean for a guy who seems to talk to God a lot he sure doesn't get vague on some details. I would think he could write out a map or something.

Yeah, that way you could know in advance what to look for. And avoid the stuff that ain't as full of joy.

But that is okay, when the time comes that kind of park as long as I can find the food court I know I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home