Tuesday, July 08, 2008

THIS

Now to me this is a lot different from that. That is over there, somewhere out of your reach.

Whereas this is like in your hand. And that means you can tell a lot about it. Like from personal experience.

Which is so cool. Because you know it is a good thing. A thing you can enjoy and savor or well be happy about.

Well that is the general idea. Can't say it always works out that way for real. Nope been a few of those this times that ain't all smiles.

I wish it didn't work that way. Man that is not my idea of something I have reason to enjoy.

So you can be sure that I don't want to take this one too lightly. Now with a that you can mess up.

You can make a mistake about it being a real that. Because you don't actually touch the thing.

So you can kind of end up using your guessing mind to decide on something. Which is fine, because guessing can be fun.

And I really do enjoy when I am sort of like close to accurate. Then you know you don't feel so bad when the other times you are mistaken.

Gee I love the word mistaken. Sounds so much better than to say I screwed up big time. Now that I really hate to admit.

Oh it does happen, just don't enjoy the times you can't come up with some good excuse. My buddy Otis is so cool at that part.

Which is not surprising. He always knows how to figure a thing to say that makes stuff seem so much better.

But you know that is the fun part too. You can make these times of this a really big deal. For you can tell when it is good.

Hopefully you can. I mean it sort of depends upon you know if your brain is working right.

Sure is easy for that not to happen. Just kind of goes back to the guessing part again. Love when that happens.

Well sounds good at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home