Friday, July 04, 2008

LIFE

I know this is a really big subject. And that is cool. And I guess somewhere somebody has it written down about what it al means.

At least it seems that way. I hear about people going in search for the meaning of life. I never heart though if they found it.

Might be nice if they had it written down somewhere we could all read. Or better yet had it in some movie or television program.

I got to admit that I don't know to many people who seem to know this answer either. I have asked and never get too many good answers.

Course the first one I asked was Otis. He's my bud and seems to know so many things. And I guess he sort of answer it.

Only problem when you ask him something like that he always ends up using a bunch of big words. None ever are easy for me to understand.

So I reckon that means that part of the meaning of life is that you need a dictionary. Okay by me.

Not too clear though on how that makes life all that understandable, but sort of makes sense in a weird way. But I didn't stop there.

I took time to ask my boss too, Dr. Hemoglobin. I kind of figured he might know. But all his answers had to do with trash cans.

Well I knew better than to ask Junior. Somewhere his answer would have been about cheese.

Oh I sort of checked around with others. None gave me an answer that made a lot of sense.

And let me tell you the one thing I did learn is never ask the Reverend Analbe such questions. Unless you want every other word to be God.

Well I think it was. I mean kind of hard to be sure when he had his mouth full of donuts. Yeah that made it tough to understand.

Still I might have hoped he could have made more sense. Just so I didn't have to keep asking around.

Guess that is part of the problem. You got to spend your time looking for it. Which to me makes it part of the meaning.

Wish they had a map.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Why can't the sun rise at a decent hour?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home