Thursday, July 10, 2008

THOSE

This is more than one, that much I know. And let me tell you that I will definitely expect with those you have experienced them before.

They don't hide either. Just sort of sit there, being a those. Or more than one those. No comment or whatever. Hardly helpful are they?

So you can't go by any of the other junk for the them, that or this. These suckers are totally different.

And that is cool. Well if they behave themselves. But these guys can be so tricky. They can really fool you.

And make it so disappointing if you think they will do one thing and then they did something else. Which can happen if the those are a food deal.

Like those apples or chips. Now with apples it can really suck if you have worms in them. Yuck.

Now if you are talking chips, we are talking stale. And that can be so sad if you find out after you bite into them.

Still it ain't the those fault. Had a lot of trouble remembering it at times. I mean it ain't like they can talk.

Or think either. They are just those goodies that do what they can do without being troublemakers.

But oh well I have done my best to cope. And the those are really tough to deal with. Because the can sneak up on you.

Now the big part is in being careful about how you cope with this. I mean we just have to smile at the whole deal.

Just hanging in there as best we can with the those. No griping or making a fuss. Just doing what I can to not get bugged.

Which is the biggest deal with the those. Like them, cope with their strange silent nature and still like them.

But that is the way life is at times huh? Now I didn't vote for it. I don't even know any who did.

Still I do think the those are decent. Just kind of unpredictable. But that is okay because when you learn to accept the those, you can smile.

And that is a good deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home