Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NOT NOW

Oh man these are the worst times. I'm telling you they really do suck. Kind of like when you have a flat tire.

Now I know that tires don't have brains, but it sure seems like they know when to go flat that will cause the most problems. As if they plan it.

I know that might sound crazy to some, but not to me. Because maybe they are faking about not having brains.

In fact what if they are smart. Real smart. And have a sick sense of humor. Then you can have real problems.

Because they might be talking to the engine or messing with the gas tank so you run out of gas and don't realize it till it is too late. That sure ain't fun.

Oh well, none of that controls or changes the not now times. Those moments you hate so much.

And you know they are not going to stop anytime soon. Because flat tires don't stop happening.

And you know that won't improve unless you got a way to stop having a need to use tires. Oh yeah that would be kind of cool.

But then I guess we can hardly expect this kind of stuff to just die out. No exterminators out there for flat tires.

None that I have ever heard of. Be nice if there were. I could get happy about that idea if I could figure a way to work it.

Oh well, I'm doing what I can to find new ways to cut down on the not now times. Yeah, would love to have that happen.

Hmm, maybe if I figured a way to talk nice to tires it might help. Well worth a tire. Now what would a tire enjoy?

Boy that would be kind of hard to say for sure. Perhaps I need to figure a way to check with somebody else.

Might be worth a try. Yep, never hurts to check around. And sometimes it would be cool to check with the right person.

Yep, maybe a tire store. They should know what a tire thinks. Hope so, because if they don't not sure who would.

Unless it is some parking dude who sees tires all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home