Monday, July 14, 2008

YES I AM

Oh wow this is so cool when somebody admits it. Yeah it really is wonderful to have some jerk admit they are a jerk.

But I only wish this would happen more often. Maybe if people did admit I imagine some of us would be far more cool about mistakes.

Only it never works that way. People seem to be more concerned about pointing the finger at somebody else.

Is this a good thing? I don't think so. It all sounds like a boring way to keep from being guilty of what you really did.

Man is this such a pain with griminals. Boy do they love to lie about being griminals. That really is so frustrating.

Even if you catch them in the act they lie about it. And should you seem them try to pretend it is all a big mistake.

Now my favorite time is when I am alone with them. No Otis to bug me about rights or other things that are a pain.

That is when my bat comes in handy. A whack or two really does help with refreshing the person's memory.

Well most of the time. There is that rare occasion when I made a mistake. The person wasn't a griminal.

Does so of complicate things. Kind of rough for me to say Yes I am when my boss is giving me one of those looks.

But I do try to fess up. Only some times with a good excuse. Yeah, you know that would be great.

Those seem to be such a good thing. Providing he believes them. Otis is the one who does those so good.

And some times he can be so cool about it too. Wish it was all the time, but there are occasions when you know he just can't find the right words.

Mainly when our boss has some video tape of my messing up. Then he sort of finds it hard to buy some excuse.

Fortunately I've gotten better about those times. Look for cameras a lot more. Yeah, bashing them sort of solves that problem.
Well some times. Still learning though. As in when they have more than one camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home