Saturday, July 19, 2008

SAVE IT FOR A RAINY DAY

Well not sure what all is supposed to be saved in that regard. I suppose it could be like an umbrella.

Normally don't use those much when they are around if it ain't raining. But I do kind of wonder about that.

I mean who needs to be reminded of how to use an umbrella? Are there a lot of people out there who are ignorant about them?

You do got to wonder. At least I do. But I suppose there are people who have that problem.

So this makes sense to them. It doesn't to me though. But then I never can remember a time I didn't know raining got you wet.

Gosh really is scary to think of a lot of people having that problem. Can't imagine it being as bad a deal that tons of people worry about it.

You don't hear of that being the case. Or maybe they just are keeping it a secret. Yeah, I know I would.

Being that dumb about umbrellas wouldn't make me get all proud. Oh well not my problem.

At least right now. Course maybe some day I might end up with like amnesia. Then I would end up being ignorant about them.

I would hope somebody would tell me. Yeah, that would seem fair. But then people can be weird at times.

They might get their kicks out of making you think it was fun to be stupid on the subject. Oh well that is the way some are.

Well glad for now I don't have to worry about. Yeah, got my umbrella where I can reach it.

Hmmm, what if some jerk decides to steal it? I know how that works. You lose yours and then you figure you will go get somebody else's.

Reckon that I will take time to like check to be sure it is safe. Gosh here I was thinking everything was okay.

Now I'm worried about some dang umbrella thieves. Guess it is a good thing there is no rain coming soon.

But going to check on my umbrella just the same. Hmmm, wonder if they make locks for umbrellas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home