Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CLAY

There is the strange guy that shows up on television named Gumby. I mean what is with this dude?

Is he got some strange diet or what? I do kind of wonder. And how the heck did he end up on television?

Oh true changing shapes can be fun. At least I would assume it would be. Just can't say for sure because never been able to do that.

Makes me wonder what kind of parents that he hand. Maybe they ate a lot of clay when he was growing up.

But it does concern me. What if you know this makes kids think we can all be like that? Now that would be scary.

I know it would be to me. All them poor little kids thinking they can turn into junk. And that could be dangerous.

I sure don't want some husky kid trying to squeeze his behind through some hole or tube. Then gets stuck.

So who gets the blame for that stupid move? I sure think somebody needs to fess up. And it sure won't be me.

Wasn't my idea. Which is why I have felt it was very important. I want this people to be sure they tell the kids not to think Gumby is their future.

Now if it were me, I would make Gumby out of something else. Er, you know a nice substance that people wouldn't think was really a person.

Jelly beans might be nice. Jumby? Hmmm, now that has potential. And for that horse of his, not pokey, er maybe chewy?

Got to admit that has potential. Well at least it does to me. Maybe not to others, but they don't count to me anyway.

After all they were ones that came up with clay in the first place. Lot of good that did anybody.

Oh well I will do my best to send off some suggestions to them television dudes. Sure hope eventually they write me back.

Can't want to see that television series about the jelly bean detective who save the world form alien health food nuts.
Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home