Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EGG NOODLES

What I want to know is where do you find these? I would like to know what kind of darn chicken lays eggs full of noodles?

Are these like some of special chicken? I do feel I have to right to wonder. But I sure would love to figure it out.

I think it would be great to find out if there are other types of chickens out there. Yeah if there are some that can lay eggs full of noodles then maybe others can lay other cool stuff.

Heck I don't understand why nobody even tell us these things? You would figure something that cool they could handle no problem.

Gosh now that I think about it there is that talk of stuff like a goose that lays golden eggs And then there are all those that make the chocolate Easter Eggs.

Bet the are all related somehow. In fact I bet they all are on the same farm or ranch. Only they don't go around tell us where.

I guess I can appreciate that. Wouldn't want us sneaking in there and stealing them. Gee I hope none would like turn them into fried chickens.

Oh well I suppose the big deal here is that we all need to be on the watch for these chickens. They might be around anywhere.

And then you know if you find them, maybe they give you some free eggs. Man I could live with some nice free noodles.

Or even better some chocolate. Ah, now that I would never complain about. Yeah, we need to be so ready for it when it happens.

Hmmm, I wonder where these chickens would hang out. Kind of doubt it would be near some fried chicken place.

So one could rule those out. Have to admit I have no idea for sure. Bet it is some place fun though.

I mean it ain't like chickens work. Or have to go to school. Nope they should have lots of free time when not laying eggs.

Ah now you never can be too sure on that one. Guess they aren't going to talk either. So maybe I will just watch out for feathers on the ground.

And maybe hope I can find a few chocolate eggs to. Now that would really be great. Ah one can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home