Saturday, July 26, 2008

FIRE HYDRANTS AND WALNUTS

Okay, I bet somebody is wondering if I've cracked up. I can imagine they figure these two things can't be related.

Ah, well just shows they can't know everything. So I guess it will be up to me to explain it like everything else.

Now first of all the good stuff in both you can't too with opening them. Yes, see I bet you didn't think of that!

Now the next thing is you don't get to open them when you want. You can't just open a fire hydrant because you like water. There has to be a reason such as fire.

With walnuts, well you need to be hungry. Or something along those lines. Just a fact of them being important as a need goodie.

Now isn't good that I explained it? Yeah, that is so important to know this stuff. And if you don't you never know what might happen.

Okay so you might say, what about other types of nuts. Well that might be true and it is cool if it is.

But then I don't know I kind of think you know that walnuts are kind of special. So they kind of come to my thoughts.

Maybe because unlike peanuts they don't come in bags that often. And their shells are so dang hard.

No you can talk about other nuts if you want. But to me the walnut is different. It is nice and soft and so fun to eat.

So I just think of them when I think of nuts. So there. Take that and enjoy it if you can. I know I do.

Ah, I'm glad I just explained all of that. I feel so good knowing it is all clear now. Yep, I'm sure everyone is.

In fact I be when you see a fire hydrant you will think of walnuts now. Yep that makes a person proud.

It does me. And that is the part of reason why it needs to be talked about. Got to love it when it call comes out cool.

Besides I wanted to root for the walnut anyway. Peanut butter gets all the attention. So felt the walnut deserves a little.

Isn't that great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home