Thursday, July 24, 2008

OTHER STUFF

This happens a lot at work. We get these times for meetings and man does this happen to be so yucky.

Because it is a deal where you think there is no problem. You are just going to talk about one thing and whammo, they talk about other stuff.

And trust me that is never a good deal. It sucks. Because it is always some lame lecture. Who needs that?

You can be sure they feel we do. And I sure don't agree. Wouldn't be so bad, but they keep telling us stuff we already know.

Which is so lame. And you know you aren't going to get a chance to leave. Even if you have to pee.

Oh brother does that suck. You sit there doing the pee-pee dance and that never is good, not to me.

Nope, I could go all day and not have that dropped on me. And I kind of feel others have the same opinion.

That is the one we don't get to tell anyone. Because they are too busy telling us other junk.

Which they claim is important. And it is always other. As in not important to be mentioned first.

So it is not the super duper stuff. It is the other type you really don't want to hear and drags out a meeting. Like forever.

About the worst part is when they have lots of other stuff then they give us donuts. Only they don't hand them out till after the meeting.

Like that improves much. Never did for me. I'm sitting there watching those donuts and trying not to drool.

Only that doesn't matter to them. Instead it is like some kind of bribe. And that would be cool if we got to eat right way.

However they aren't dumb. Nope they are smart. They know if they gave us the donuts first we would listen at all.

Oh well I will try to keep smiling. Which is my way of thinking something greasy and glazed.

Without them knowing it so they think I'm having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home