Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DOODLES

I don't think it is an accident that this rhymes with noodles. Because when you see some doodles they are kind of stringy.

Now what I like about them is that you can do them and don't have to explain them. You don't even have to be an artist.

It is so cool to be able to make it whatever you want it to be. And even if nobody else gets it, well heck it makes sense to me and that is good enough.

Plus most of the time nobody complains about what you did. Unless you like decide to say use a magic marker and doodle on somebody's walls.

Then they get a tad upset. Otherwise no big deal. Well at least as far as I can tell. Yep, really is a great thing.

Wouldn't it be great if more junk worked that way? I sure think it would be wonderful. Just to have people take your word for junk.

However, it just don't apply to other stuff that well. Like opinions. Oh man is that such a crummy deal.

Can I help it that my thoughts are brain doodles? I mean it sure seems like it ought to be counted the same way.

But that sure don't work that way for when I would like it to. Nope never does from what I have noticed.

That doesn't mean I am giving up on the idea. I figure it is more a matter of getting people used to the idea.

Yeah, kind of make them sort of appreciate that it is not a bad thing. Maybe take time to really study the doodles I toss out there with words and think they are cool.

Sure would be the other options. I mean all that sneering and other ways people use to show they don't like something.

Kind of a doodle for saying yuck. Not all the cool either. And you can bet I'm not thrilled by it.

Which is okay, I will survive I reckon. Maybe not quite as well as if I could work out this mind doodle thing better.

I will get the hang of it eventually though. A chance to make it all better. Gosh it sounds great when said that way.

And man is that something worth working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home