Thursday, July 31, 2008

MONSTERS

Well let me tell you this is pure danger. Yeah, no way you can ever be pals with any real monsters
you can have fun with the fake ones. Like some dude who is dressed up for Halloween.

But a really monster forget it. Like that Frankenstein dude. Oh man is he scary. And sure ain't a fun guy either.

Too much groaning. And all you know he will do is like eat your face. No thanks I will pass on that part.

Then there is that darn vampire, Dracula. Into math I guess. Call him count. Don't say what he counts. Must be bodies I reckon, yuck!

Can't forget those Wolfman and mummies either. Well there is only one Wolfman I guess, but more than one mummy.

Sure don't want to have a visit by either one. Way less than cool. I have no idea why they can just chill.

Now we all know that Halloween is their big party time. And I guess that is fine. Suppose even monsters have right to be party creatures.

Just not sure why I would care to be part of their fun. Way too scary. I think I will pass. Honestly they really can keep their monster stuff for themselves.

As for me. I guess the worse monsters are them darn sharks. Course they don't come over to where I am.

As long as I don't go into the ocean. Or some pool where you can see the bottom. Well maybe a river if they are extra sneaky I guess.

But that is okay I will not worry about it I reckon. I think I will just let them be them and I will be well me.

And hopefully they don't decide to like come around and attack my beanie. Man that would really suck.

Oh well, the nice thing about monsters it they don't hang out over at the candy store. Never seen them there.

So I guess I will just have to stay there a really long time. Which means eating a lot of jelly beans to pass the time.

I'll take that risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home