Tuesday, August 05, 2008

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Man is there anyone against this? I sure am not. We got to agree on this part. Unless you live somewhere they don't use electricity.

But for of us who enjoy having things like lights and television this is kind of big deal. Yeah we really do need that power to the people.

Seeing how we are people too. So that means we count. Yep, right there on the old meter like anybody should.

Not going to pretend this ain't a big deal. And I guess it is something that a few forgot or something.

Shoot I was watching this old movie. From back when they had these people called hippies.

I guess they had a special fondness for hippos or something. Never saw any hippos in the movie though. Mainly saw a lot of people shouting about power to the people.

But none of them ever turned on a light. The did use candles a lot. Gathered out on this huge lawn and kept singing about giving peice a chance.

Only they didn't bother to say what type of piece. I mean they didn't mention if they were like talking about say a piece of extension cord or what.

I thought it was sort of important part to leave out. Kind of hard to expect people to help you find something if you don't even say what it is.

Shoot they even made bunny ears with their fingers when talking about this piece thing. Only I didn't even see where they explained it.

All I could figure since it was bunny ears it was about the Easter Bunny and you know maybe pieces of chocolate. Sort of a kind of power.

Not the same as you need for say a television, but guess if you had enough chocolate you might not care. At least until you decided to watch a movie.

I reckon a good imagination could help. You know be able to see it with your mind. Not quite the same though.

Oh well I will let them hippie, um, hippo lovers figure that part out. I will stick with regular electricity.

That is good enough for me. Besides with lights I can see where I put the chocolate. Kind of an important part.

Better a full tummy in the light than empty stomach in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home