Monday, August 04, 2008

MARKED CARDS

Oh my I sure wonder on this one. I mean I have to be curious on what you have a reason to mark up some card for?

I have to ask if this is like you know a case of perhaps they are using some greeting cards and need to make them look better. Which I guess makes sense.

I do know how at times you can like be writing down something in a birthday card or Christmas card and goof up. Yep, done that myself.

But that is not my every night thing. I mean you know that will be because like you know I don't have to do this stuff all the time.

Nope, that is what I am grateful for. I wouldn't want to do it all the time. I mean that is because of the fact that I run out of white out.

Yeah, sometimes I like to you know I get this cramp in my fingers and they sort of go stupid. Then the next thing you know I can't write anything except dribble.

Oh my brain thinks cool stuff. But my fingers just get stupid. It can be so frustrating and you just can't get that darn card right no matter what.

Oh I do sit there and want to say like happy birthday or Merry Christmas to the person and write their name. Only it comes out crap.

More like sappy jerkday or Larry threw a fuss. That don't get you invited over for Christmas dinner.

It might even get you beat up in some places. Which is why I do try not putting my address on the outside.

Or be sure I don't want to let them find out it was me if that looks bad enough. Just don't help with the thought.

That is where the white out comes in handy. But you do have to be careful. I mean you can't just use it as you wish.

That stuff can be so dang finicky if you use it wrong. It can be gooey and hard to write on.

So then you have to wait forever for it to dry. And then you feel so stupid sitting there with a bazillion things to do and can't do them.

Oh that never makes me happy. And if I get too anxious then I end up writing on the stuff before it is dry.

I tell you nobody is impressed with a card that has an inch of liquid paper on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home