Sunday, August 10, 2008

SPELL IT

You know you are in trouble when people decide to spell a word when talking to you. When I was a kid, that was a problem.

The adults were always spelling words they didn't want us to know. Only you could by their eyes it wasn't a good thing.

But then you sort of figured that part out too by some other things. They would you know act weird.

As if spelling the word was some secret code and you could be sure you were in trouble. Only they never said why.

So you had to sort of sit back and wonder. Then wait to find out when somebody like you know told you what you did wrong.

Now it got confusing because normally you couldn't be sure whatever word they spelled would end up next time being the same problem. So it didn't do any good to remember it.

All you could do is sit there and know if they started spelling words you were in big trouble. Yeah that really is such a pain.

And you never had a clue when this would happen. Just that it did. They you spend all the time sweating if you were in trouble.

Sure glad I don't have to do that any longer. Only now I have to put up with those darn people who spell words when they are like pissed.

So they make a big deal of acting like saying every letter was some kind of a good thing. And you can be sure they expect you to know that.

So well you try to act like it is okay. Only some times it ain't. I mean if you are not feeling good then that ain't going to help it.

Which is when I just try to avoid the whole thing. But sometimes you don't get a choice. Because they will find you

Yeah the spell it people are good at that part. Really is such a pain. I know that it doesn't work for me.

But then I don't get a vote on that part. Just have to cope. And let me tell you that is not always fun.

Now for me what I do is avoid these folks. Unless they are a secret type of spell it dude. then you may not be able to.
Just make them spell the label on your bat when you make them shut it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home