Friday, August 15, 2008

STANDBY

Man this is disgusting. Those times when you know somebody tells you to wait. And why does it have to be standing?

Heck, they don't even mention you know about how you are to like stand by something cool. They never say what you are suppose to be by.

Which ain't a good thing to not tell. Would seem like they could give you a break on that part. At least I think it would be good.

Only it never works that way. People get so dang strange when they get power. And like those people over in customer service at the cable company.

You call to ask a question and they get this deal about please stand by. But never say where standing by should be.

I sure don't find that fun. I really get rather annoyed with it. And I sure would tell the that if they gave me a chance.

But that never happens. Man it sure bites from my view. Oh well I will do my best to figure that part out.

Well if I can ever get them people to stop telling me to stand by. Sure does suck from my view.

But the nice thing is how it all never changes. That is because them darn creeps never talk to you the same time again.

You always get somebody new. I think they do that on purpose. And that sure don't make me happy.

I would go over and talk to them in person if I could. But since that last time when I sort of try to let my bat do my talking it sort of don't work.

Still, I got to say I am working on a way to fix this problem. Been thinking of trying to disguise my voice.

Been kind of tough practicing though. Really do give it a shot, but hasn't worked so far. Still I keep hoping.

And one of these days maybe it will even work too. Yeah, will keep practicing. And might even get it down in time too.

Want to call when they manage to get that new movie in. The one that I want to see that about some dudes getting blown up.

Yeah, lots of those. And you can be sure I don't want to miss a one.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Is all natural okay for people who lie a lot?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home